GRAPHIC DESIGN + MARKETING SERVICES:
- Branding, Logo Design, Signage, Packaging, and Print Material
- Website Design and Social Media Management
- Building Signage, Mural Design, and Window Graphics
- Owner of Grove Design + Marketing
- Expert in branding and design
- Experienced in project management, event planning, and consumer product launches
- B.A. in Visual Communications and Design from Purdue University | Masters of Science in Management from Indiana Wesleyan University
Jill is a graphic designer and artist at heart with many years experience in branding, marketing, and management. In 2014, she left her corporate life to focus on freelance design full-time. Since then, she has been working with several clients on a variety of projects ranging from website development to painting murals, and have recently started working on commissioned drawings and paintings.
Before starting “Grove Design + Marketing,” Jill spent six years as a founding member of a clean-tech start-up company called Tremont Electric. The company developed and launched the nPower technology, which converts energy generated from movement into electrical power. As VP of Marketing, her responsibilities included:
- Managed product launches
- Developed and executed marketing plan
- Conducted market research studies
- Developed and presented investor pitches
- Led public relations efforts
- Created all print and digital marketing pieces
- Assisted with sales and customer service
Jill also has 13 years of design and marketing experience with an international, household electronics company where she helped develop and launch new products, including a disruptive technology that’s used to administer insulin to diabetic pets without a needle. She is also the founder and original editor of Mode, a magazine for women in direct sales.
Out of college, Jill worked with the art directors at Walt Disney in the design and development of Disney-licensed products.
Jill holds a B.A. with a major in Visual Communication and Design from Purdue University, and an M.S. in Management from Indiana Wesleyan University.